Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday, 1 October: Back to School Night!

Thank you for coming tonight!


This blog is one way that try to help support your students, and be in touch with you.

The blog can be found by going to my page on the Grant Website, or by googling "Zartler Words of Warfare."


My Email is jzartler@pps.net
My phone is 503.916.5160 x75-700

The course syllabus for Words of Warfare can be found on the district website; or from my page on the Grant Website.


If I'm unable to answer you question after my brief presentation, please feel free to email or call.

I am very much looking forward to helping your student succeed in school; become more ready for his or her next steps; and read, write, speak, and think more clearly.

I plan on shaking all of my students' hands on June 9th, see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment